Butlincat's blog...a seeker of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

“As long as justice is postponed we always stand on the verge of these darker nights of social disruption.” - so said Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech on March 14, 1968, just three weeks before he was assassinated.

Edward Snowden: “I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things… I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded.”

...hello + welcome!....FAIR USE NOTICE: This site may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..... For more information please visit:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107

See also: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

This blog is for for regular updates + info connected to recent UFO sightings, ALIEN RACES, ILLUMINATI, 911, 7/7, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS [98% OF WORLDS POPULATION HAS MORGELLONS DISEASE], MIND CONTROL {MK ULTRA.MANNEQUIN etc.}, ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, JOHN LEAR, ALEX COLLIER, PROJECT CAMELOT, PROJECT AVALON, MICHAEL TSARION, JORDAN MAXWELL, PRESTON NICHOLS, AL BIELEK, STEWART SWERDELOW, DUNCAN CAMERON, WILLIAM COOPER, PHIL SCHNEIDER, David Wilcock, FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, BILLY MEIER, MAX IGAN, STEW WEBB, "Democracy Now!", Henry Makow, Linda Moulton-Howe, Dan Burisch, Webster Tarpley, Brother Nathaniel, Timothy Good, Miles Johnson, Jim Marrs, John Hutchison, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, Dr. John Hall, Edward Snowden, Vladimir Putin, John Lennon, Bob Zimmerman + many more who can only be described as heroes...

Wordpress: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/butlincat

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/butlin.cat.9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7

......Namaste.....John Graham - butlincat

Jai guru deva om जय गुरुदेव ॐ











Saturday, 29 July 2017

TALBOT MEDICAL CENTRE,,WALLISDOWN - A FARCE OF A SURGERY + "GETTING YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS"

Update 01/08/17 - this surgery in the bottom 25 [no. 78] out of 100 of: REVEALED: The best and worst GP surgeries in Dorset http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/15445344.Revealed__The_best_and_worst_GP_surgeries_in_Dorset/?ref=ebmpn
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to write to someone recently about what I had experienced at my local GP surgery - Talbot Medical Centre, Kinson Rd., Wallisdown - this is what I wrote:

" I also have had my life shortened my medical negligence by my local GP - Dr. M. H. - prescribing me the drug Respiridone for nearly 3 years without being monitored once. He was continuing the prescription from 1996 and never questioned anything at all, or checked if this medication was still necessary, not once. People are only supposed to be on this drug, an anti-psychotic [which I didn't need anyway] for a matter of weeks. I was on it for 11 years - from 1996 - 2007, when finally my heart packed up and I collapsed 6 times, each time my heart stopping, and me dropping dead. Somehow I came around however longer later, and I went to my local surgery each following day upon its opening at 8.30am each time [that was the opening time at the time] - each time I was sent home, being told I was fine by whichever gp I saw. No proper checks were ever done by any GP I saw - once a blood pressure test was taken, but that was it - nothing else was checked, especially not the medications I was being prescribed month in, month out. This is utter medical negligence by this GP, and by the others I saw who I saw at rare times during appointments approximately every 2 weeks when this character wasn't available - most of whom are still practising their "stuff" to this very day there.
After the final collapse I went to the surgery immediately on its opening the following morning, and got an emergency appointment as I had on each previous occasion, except this time luckily I saw a new student dr., in training, who, before I could say anything, told me I wasn't well simply because of the way I looked. She sent me to the R Bournemouth hospital, and 3 days later, when I had proved I was passing out because my heart was stopping by passing out there and then whilst prone in a hospital bed, was given a pacemaker set at 80 b.p.m.
Later, I tried to  get my medical records from my G.P. but was unsuccessful, due to general stonewalling and lies from a receptionist at the surgery who claimed I had made no FOIA application with her in Nov. 2011 for my medical records, despite taking a photograph of the form at the time I filled it in and giving it to her, and despite also making an audio recording of the event. These records were made as I had reason to believe this surgery and its staff act in the most questionable of ways. Everything I had was forwarded to the GMC, NHS UK and other so-called agencies when making an official complaint but all was ignored by every agency contacted - my interractions with the surgery, GMC and the ICO after my FOIA request failed taking a phenomenal 18 months.
I had tried to get my records after finally coming to terms with what had actually happened - my being unmonitored during the near 3 years - this appalling professional negligence leading to my having to have the pacemaker with its resultant shortening of my life, plus the added ailments which came with this forced heart damage, a "long QT syndrome", S.A.D.S. [Sudden Arrythmic Death Syndrome" [which means the heart can speed up to an excessive speed where it burns out - I am prescribed betablockers - Bisoproplol - to counter this], and Diabetes Type 2 which brings with it its own separate problems.
I went to the GMC, who took the dr's side and refused to do anything about the irregularities I was subjected to, and after getting no satisfaction with them, I went to the ICO, the next stage in the process if previous efforts with government agencies failed. After more months of stonewalling and prevarication, and many many letters having to be sent to them by recorded delivery [or someone there would claim they didn't arrive, which happened to my initial first correspondances] , and also having to wait while my so-called ICO "caseworker" returned from a seemingly endless amount of "holidays", the ICO also defended the doctor, denying my evidence of a photograph taken on my mobile phone on the day of my F.O.I.A. request for my medical records, and the audio of my visit to the surgery that day.
This is a true sworn statement by myself, John Graham"




---------------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT LET YOUR SURGERY MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS, UNLIKE THE DRUGS THEY PRESCRIBE...[allegedly, of course].
 
Anyone can get your health data
 Opting out of care.data
optout.care-data.info
How to opt out of care.data
 

How to opt-out of care.data
 
If you have decided to opt out of care.data then it's very easy to do so.
But do not delay, because once your data is uploaded you can never get it removed from the HSCIC databases.
First, download an opt-form:

  • Here is a .pdf leaflet, which can be printed double-sided and folded (fits in a DL envelope)

  • Here is a .doc leaflet, which can be filled in on your PC and either printed or emailed to your GP surgery (if they allow you to email them)

  • An opt-out form available in .pdf, .doc or .rtf format is available from medConfidential

  • Your GP surgery may have its own opt-out form downloadable from its website.
There is no "official" or mandatory opt-out form that you are obliged to use, whether produced by the HSCIC or anyone else.
It doesn't matter which form you use.
Make sure that you haven't been given, or downloaded, a Summary Care Record opt-out form by mistake.
Fill a form in, and hand it into, post it to, or fax it to your GP surgery.
If you prefer,
you can just write a letter to your surgery.
  • State that you wish to opt-out of care.data
  • Request that both the 9Nu0 and 9Nu4 codes are added to your GP records
  • Remember to include full names and dates of birth (and your address if you are happy to)
That's it. Simple.
The two opt-codes (9Nu0 and 9Nu4) will be added to your GP record by your surgery.
Remember to opt-out your children, or those for whom you have parental responsibility, as well.
Your children's medical records will be uploaded too unless you opt them out.

If you think that your GP surgery might not be fully aware of their obligations under care.data then add this to your letter:
"Please see the 'BMA FAQs - care.data guide for GP practices' document, at www.tinyurl.com/cdgpfaqs , for information about care.data and the relevant read codes"



Please:
  • Do not make an appointment with your GP
  • Do not arrange to see your GP surgery's Practice Manager
  • Do not ring your GP or GP surgery
just to opt-out.
You do not need to.



Remember: if you opt-out now you can opt-in at any time in the future - if you are happy to, when you are happy to, and at a time of your choosing. There is no deadline to opt-in by.
It's your data, you should be in control.
The NHS England care.data leaflet entitled
"Better information means better care" that all households were supposed to receive by junk mail deliberately did not include an opt-out form.
Do print off copies of an opt-out form and give to your family, friends and colleagues, or email it to them, send them the link to this site (or to
medConfidential), or share this information on social media sites.
This site is also available as a simple
Facebook page.
It should be as easy as possible for everyone who wishes to opt-out of care.data to do so.





This non-commercial website was written by Dr Neil Bhatia, a GP and Caldicott Guardian in Hampshire.
Detailed information about care.data can be found at care-data.info
The bare essentials about care.data can be found at brief.care-data.info
Last updated: 26.02.14




 
This website does not accept or host any advertising.
This website does not use cookies.