Butlincat's blog...a seeker of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

“As long as justice is postponed we always stand on the verge of these darker nights of social disruption.” - so said Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech on March 14, 1968, just three weeks before he was assassinated.

Edward Snowden: “I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things… I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded.”

...hello + welcome!....FAIR USE NOTICE: This site may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..... For more information please visit:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107

See also: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

This blog is for for regular updates + info connected to recent UFO sightings, ALIEN RACES, ILLUMINATI, 911, 7/7, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS [98% OF WORLDS POPULATION HAS MORGELLONS DISEASE], MIND CONTROL {MK ULTRA.MANNEQUIN etc.}, ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, JOHN LEAR, ALEX COLLIER, PROJECT CAMELOT, PROJECT AVALON, MICHAEL TSARION, JORDAN MAXWELL, PRESTON NICHOLS, AL BIELEK, STEWART SWERDELOW, DUNCAN CAMERON, WILLIAM COOPER, PHIL SCHNEIDER, David Wilcock, FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, BILLY MEIER, MAX IGAN, STEW WEBB, "Democracy Now!", Henry Makow, Linda Moulton-Howe, Dan Burisch, Webster Tarpley, Brother Nathaniel, Timothy Good, Miles Johnson, Jim Marrs, John Hutchison, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, Dr. John Hall, Edward Snowden, Vladimir Putin, John Lennon, Bob Zimmerman + many more who can only be described as heroes...

Wordpress: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/butlincat

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/butlin.cat.9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7

......Namaste.....John Graham - butlincat










Sunday, 14 May 2017

REAL? DAVID SHURTER: you decide - laugh or cry dept.

NB: check Shurter's input to the Hampstead SRA childstealing:
 
........................................................................................................................................................

DavidShurter.com


Who “They” Are and Why They Are Murdering Me


I Seriously Need Your Guys Help

Can you email EVERYONE YOU CAN THINK OF and send them to my blog and Youtube channel? I am too weak, tired, and my brain isn’t functioning well to do it myself. I NEED HELP and they are blocking me everywhere.

I’m Begging You to Stop- I’ll Take Everything Down


They Are Torturing Me to Death to Shut Me Up




Concerning the Claims I Am Crazy Believing in Directed Energy Weapons


https://www.countertruth.com/uploads/3/1/9/5/31958387/laws_against_criminal_uses_of_electromagnetic_energy_weapons_3.pdf
Unwittingvictim.com/MichiganLaw.html























If I Am So Crazy- Why Do I Have an ARMY of People (Who are ALWAYS Anonymous) Trying to Discredit Me?




Change.org Campaign to Get My Father Investigated for Killing Children

PLEASE SIGN It won’t hurt and it might even help.
https://www.change.org/p/nebraska-state-senate-get-my-father-investigated-for-child-trafficking-in-omaha-ne

The Police Are Retaliating Against Me


THIS is Their New Strategy- Protection Orders Against Me

They are doing anything they can to lock me away and shut me up to make me stop trying to get my dad investigated for murdering children. Most of the stuff in here is false or completely misleading..
And how interesting that these people claim not to know me but virtually EVERY ONE of their claims are IDENTICAL to those I have had to deal with from the govt trolls fighting me over the years. IDENTICAL.
And these were delivered late in the afternoon on May 9, 2017 but THAT MORNING I had done a video about picketing city hall- so this was, in my opinion- TOTAL RETALIATION and an attempt to shut me up.



HOW COME HE CAN'T PUT HIS PICS IN HIS SITE THE RIGHT WAY UP?...ed.