Case no. 20170239
Regina v Maurice John Kirk
100th Alleged Breach of a Restraining Order
No court has heard the following evidence and explains further why successive juries have been lied to by so many people in positions of privilege within our community.
The chance meeting, last week, with South Wales Police officer 1718 and earlier, in Cardiff Crown Court, a custody officer named Rob, the Accused now says as follows:
- Rob was one of 4 officers to unlock my cell owing to my MAPPA category 3 level 3 status as one of the top 5% most dangerous in the UK in Barbara Wilding’s opinion.
- Rob was aware of why the then clerk of court, Michael Williams, had positioned himself not in a cell after handing over the ‘missing’ District Judge John Charles part-hand written draft document to Geoamey manager, Lee Barker.
- This draft restraining order, mistaken by successive Crown Court Judges ever since as the original 1st December 2011 Restraining Order, David Gareth Evans has now confirmed, under cross examination, is true as it was the one he had personally given to Michael Williams to take down to my cell for amendments.
- Rob has knowledge that Lee Barker went off duty that same day and left the magistrates custody suite at around 3pm as also recorded in the officer’s diary referred to in evidence when he was later cross examined on this point.
- Rob is also aware Lee Barker came inside my cell, only once with a document in his hand, as I refused to leave without proper explanation as to why I was being mysteriously offered release at about 1pm before maximum sentence had been served! Also, why had I been refused the right to attend a London from the prison if not to fabricate yet another ‘fail to attend’ to keep me further on remand in prison?
- Rob is also aware that the subsequent Geoamey manager, Jackie, after 3pm, knows no document what so ever was recorded anywhere as being handed to me before Lee Barker left the building on that day.
- Rob and Jackie are aware that at 5.05pm, on the 1st December 201, no less than four Geoamey staff entered my cell and violently dragged me out along the floor and down the long corridor and for my crutches to be then deliberately thrown onto my head as I lay there in considerable pain in the foyer of the court building.
- In considerable pain on daily morphine sulphate, as no anaesthetist could be found prepared to assist in the now long overdue total hip replacement required.
- This was originally caused by the equally barbaric few within the Guernsey police acting out their petty vengeance for being repeatedly ridiculed in open court following collapse of their numerous malicious criminal charges.
- CCTV footage of the Cardiff cells incident was denied the 4th May 2010 jury as recorded on their jointly written ‘jury note’ to the trial judge in my absence.
- This ‘jury note’ was deliberately not disclosed to me in court or until long after I had been convicted , sentenced and in a position to allow Lord Justice Leverson, Mr Justice Smales and Mr Justice Mitting at the Court of Appeal to be aware of it.
- Their Lordships recorded comments appear to also confirm they were unaware even of the very existence of the ‘jury note’.
- This custody suite and cell CCTV footage, plan of cells lay out or ‘view de justice’, in the alternative, was crutil evidence all requiring disclosure to their victim, subsequent juries and original Court of Appeal because the CCTV and complete records of court clerk , Lee Barker, Geoamey management and ‘gate arrest’ police will reveal the final restraining order had been in the magistrate cell complex all the time in my prisoner file for its ‘service’ elsewhere.
- HM Justice Ministry practice for ‘service’ of a restraining order is for the prison upon their prisoner’s return to finish the last two weeks. The maximum sentence under the law for a breach of 1997 Prevention to Harassment Act is 6 months.
- Instead, on the moment of my forced ‘release’ from my cell under the control of Michael Williams, now sacked and CPS officer David Gareth Evans, now sacked and Jackie, now also sacked, attempts were made by Rob or someone of similar stature to stuff something, possibly paper , into by left sock during the violent assault upon my person, as I lay on the ground Sacked, in turn, to hinder their further cross examination in future civil or criminal hearings being set up by their victim.
MAURICE KIRK: Police confiscate yet another ‘breach’ of a Restraining Order Interview Tape 7 April 17 + archivehttps://butlincat.com/2017/04/07/maurice-kirk-police-confiscate-yet-another-breach-of-a-restraining-order-interview-tape-7-april-17-archive/