Butlincat's blog...a seeker of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

“As long as justice is postponed we always stand on the verge of these darker nights of social disruption.” - so said Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech on March 14, 1968, just three weeks before he was assassinated.

Edward Snowden: “I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things… I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded.”

...hello + welcome!....FAIR USE NOTICE: This site may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..... For more information please visit:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107

See also: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

This blog is for for regular updates + info connected to recent UFO sightings, ALIEN RACES, ILLUMINATI, 911, 7/7, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS [98% OF WORLDS POPULATION HAS MORGELLONS DISEASE], MIND CONTROL {MK ULTRA.MANNEQUIN etc.}, ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, JOHN LEAR, ALEX COLLIER, PROJECT CAMELOT, PROJECT AVALON, MICHAEL TSARION, JORDAN MAXWELL, PRESTON NICHOLS, AL BIELEK, STEWART SWERDELOW, DUNCAN CAMERON, WILLIAM COOPER, PHIL SCHNEIDER, David Wilcock, FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, BILLY MEIER, MAX IGAN, STEW WEBB, "Democracy Now!", Henry Makow, Linda Moulton-Howe, Dan Burisch, Webster Tarpley, Brother Nathaniel, Timothy Good, Miles Johnson, Jim Marrs, John Hutchison, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, Dr. John Hall, Edward Snowden, Vladimir Putin, John Lennon, Bob Zimmerman + many more who can only be described as heroes...

Wordpress: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/butlincat

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/butlin.cat.9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7

......Namaste.....John Graham - butlincat

Jai guru deva om जय गुरुदेव ॐ











Saturday, 21 January 2017

MAURICE KIRK: “CORRUPTION RIFE AND UNCHECKED IN THE WELSH LAW COURTS” 21 JAN. 2017

Maurice Kirk's attempts to get the proper actions from court departments are, unsurprisingly, thwarted at every step, as is shown in these exchanges between MK and the court employees:
- received: 
From: Maurice Kirk <maurice@kirkflyingvet.com>
Date: 21 January 2017 at 02:11 Subject:
Re: FW: The current state of South Wales before Brexit Appeal re BS614159 etc
To: "Cardiff County, Hearings" <hearings@cardiff.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk>, Civil Appeals - Registry <civilappeals.registry@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>
be collected--thankyou
If you sent a copy earlier when and where did you send it , please?
I need it also in email form and for the judgment to be sent DIRECT to Court of Appeal as previously incated by HHJ Sey Llewellyn QC and where can I serve a witness summons on Mrs Rosie Pahl to attend the London appeal?
enclosed further and better particulars for Their Lordships of corruption rife and unchecked in the Welsh law courts
On 20 January 2017 at 14:12, Cardiff County, Hearings <hearings@cardiff.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:
Dear Sir
I refer to your further e-mail dated 11 January 2017.
Point 1. I will arrange for a further copy of the judgement to be posted to you; it is a matter for you should you wish to send it to the Royal Courts of Justice.
Point's 2, 3 & 4. My original response stands.
Point 5. It is still not clear to us what it is you refer to as a "court management log" as no such data is maintained by the court under that title. Upon you specifying the dates of the relevant hearings in question, I will endeavour to investigate to see if we have retained any of the recordings. As I outlined below, recordings of court hearings are retained for 3 years and you can at any time during that period request a transcript of the evidence or of the judgements; these recordings are not retained indefinitely. 
Point 6. Court fees are not refunded to parties regardless of whether a case succeeds or fails. Normally, when a case concludes, the issue of costs follows and is a judicial consideration rather than an administrative one.
Point 7 & 8. My original response stands.
Point 9. Could you please be more specific about the said exhibits e.g. the title and date of documents, what the cassettes are. I have no knowledge of any "Whitehall" letters.
Point 12. Could you please specify what application you handed in and when. 
Many Thanks
[redacted]  Delivery Manager
Cardiff Civil Justice Centre Tel: 02920 376412 Do you need to print this mail? Oes angen ichi brintio'r neges hon? P Help us be green & save paper- do you need to print this email? Oes angen ichi brintio'r ebost hwn? Arbedwch bapur - a helpwch ni i fod yn wyrdd


 
[MK's comments/replies and newer added replies are in italics below, the court's are underlined...ed.]
From: Maurice Kirk [mailto:maurice@kirkflyingvet.com]
Sent: 11 January 2017 11:42 To: Cardiff County, Hearings
Subject: Re: The current state of South Wales before Brexit Appeal re BS614159 etc
please find enclosed y0ur letter of today's date with my responses per paragraph
From Cardiff county court and claimant’s responses
11/01/17
Dear Sir,
Please see below our response to some recent questions that you have presented:-
  • Has your court now sent a copy of the purported October 2015 judgment re BS614139 +2 to their Lordships in the Royal Courts of Justice for my appeal? 
  • This court has not sent a copy of the judgement to the Court of Appeal (Royal Courts of Justice). It is a matter for you, the appellant, if you wish to do so. 
  •  
WHY AGAIN DO YOU REFUSE TO SUPPLY A JUDGMENT IN A FORM ACCEPTABLE TO COURT OF APPEAL AT THE ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE?
2.Has the court had a reply that this new version is now accepted by the appellate court as all previous versions were not accepted from me on no less than three occasions? 
The court has had no contact with the Court of Appeal in London in relation to this matter and you should therefore direct your enquiry to the Court of Appeal.
THAT IS A BLATANT LIE — PLEASE SUPPLY BOTH RCJ & CARDIFF COMMUNICATIONS
3.If so, when did the three weeks for my paying the appeal court fee, yet again, start?  
You should direct your enquiry to the Court of Appeal.
NO, YOU MUST GIVE THE CLAIMANT A VALID COPY FOR THE CLOCK TO START
4. Has the magistrates court received my application to have any such ‘restraining orders’ re Dr Tegwyn Mel Williams quashed as they had been obtained in a significantly deceitful manner requiring numerous Cardiff judges, clerks of the court and others collusion?
Please direct your enquiry to the relevant Magistrates Court. 
BUT YOUR COURT WAS SERIOUSLY EFFECTED BY THIS CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY
Has your county court now released copy of the before mentioned 24 year running court damages claim court log in order I may order specific transcripts to appeal? Can you please specify what it is you mean by court log?
All hearings are recorded and recordings are retained for a period of 3 years, if you require a transcript of a hearing then you must file a form EX107 outlining the specific case and dates you require. Upon receipt of form EX107, the court will provide the transcribers with the relevant disks for the dates required. 
YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL A COURT MANAGEMENT LOG, AT MINIMUM, RECORDS DOCUMENTS AND EXHIBIBITS LODGED IN OR OUT OF THE COURT. I SPECIFICALLY ASKED ALL TAPE RECORDINGS WERE TO BE PRESERVED SO WHERE ARE THEY?
Has your court still have my confiscated custody interview tape of May 1993 when police next day told the Cardiff court I was ‘unidentifiable’ and must stay in prison while Guernsey were to expedite an extradition order?
The court has this disk and it can be collected by yourself on a date to be arranged.
WILL YOU RETURN MY COURT FEE FOR IT NOW I HAVE WON? WHEN TAMPERED WITH?
That tape records the nonsense re my being found on HRH Prince Charles’ farm with a ‘garrotte’ like instrument (veterinary dehorning wire) WHO has now tampered with it since I was not allowed my own property back?
I am not familiar with this issue and therefore I am not in a position to make any comment regarding this point. 
YOU HAVE CONVERTED IT TO DISK WITHOUT CONSENT OF THE PARTIES - WHY?
Where are those hundred or so files you sent of mine to Whitehall with so many lost between you and the HM Treasury Solicitor?
I am not familiar with this issue and therefore I am not in a position to make any comment regarding this point. 
ARE YOU PREPARED TO ‘BE FAMILIAR’ AND SEND COPY OF YOUR RED FILE FOR WHITEHALL MARKED ‘MAURICE JOHN KIRK-- POTENTIAL VEXATIOUS LITIGANT’?
Where are my BS614159 etc court exhibits for Their Lordships I particularly served in open court currently denied me copy of for the appeal?
Can you please identify to me what exhibits you are referring to. I can confirm that there are 6 boxes of bundles available for you to collect on a date to be arranged
EXHIBITS INCUDED LEAKED WHITEHALL LETTERS, CDs, DOCUMENTS AND CASSETTES
Has the 6th Action, 1CF03361 ‘Machine Gun’ damages, claim been listed now blocked by HHJ Seys Llewellyn QC for well over six years?
The stay in this matter has been lifted. Please refer to the attached order dated 29 December 2016.   
11 I paid a lawyer thousands for the transcript, many years ago, so do you have copy of it or is that too sensitive also to be read by the members of public funding your ‘gravy train’? 
 You should contact the lawyer for whom you instructed in this respect.
Where is my transcript of my last attending 4th Action 7CF7345 most important one of all?  
The court has not received a EX107 transcript request for this case.
AT END OF CASE I GAVE AN APPLICATION TO YOUR STAFF FOR URGENT PROCESS 
I filled in form there and then for the world to read but has the judge still prevented its publication needed to brief a lawyer to act on my behalf in my absence here in order to regain my near loss of sanity in the stench of South Wales?
THE SAID LAWYER WAS ALSO REFUSED 4th ACTION VERDICT OR TRANSCRIPT. WHY?
[redacted]  Delivery Manager
Cardiff Civil Justice Centre Tel: 02920 376412
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Maurice Kirk [mailto:maurice@kirkflyingvet.com]
Sent: 03 December 2016 04:38
To: Cardiff County, Hearings; Civil Appeals - Registry Subject: The current state of South Wales before Brexit Appeal re BS614159 etc
Welsh Area HMC&TS Manager,
Cardiff
South Wales                                                                                                                         3rd December 2016
Dear Mr S,
Re South Wales Police Harassment
I last saw you frantically removing chairs from my Nov 2011 Cardiff magistrates court to prevent the likes of Patrick Cullinane Esq et al from being allowed to witness the daily inherent deceit I and my family had suffered in no less than 500 court appearances, to date. You, I am told, orchestrated my nearly being registered as a ‘vexatious litigant’ until Home Office in London blocked it as an abuse of process. 
I currently have a number of civil cases at your Cardiff court citing South Wales Police harassment but appear still to be deliberately delayed for many years for memories to fade, witnesses to disappear, emigrate or simply die off.
The South Wales Police, with the support of many in the Welsh judiciary, have also deliberately had me detained in unlawful custody for many years. Most recently, with the Welsh authority’s conspiracy of both my alleged ‘breach of the 1968 Fire Arms Act’ utter nonsense the jury considered and a ‘never served’ ‘restraining order’, not to expose my falsely procured medical reports concocted by both the Cardiff courts and South Wales Police to have me incarcerated, indefinitely, in Ashworth High Security Psychiatric hospital, are all blocked.
I am now having to go to Juba, South Sudan today in order to make telephone contact with the outside world and seek advice, on a Saturday, with the British Consulate re my UK registered aircraft as I am unable being denied access to inspect and yet left in the war veteran’s garden where she finally came to rest for all the kids to play on.
For several days I was first detained in Gambella, Ethyopia, with the other rally pilots as no permission had been granted, I now find out, to have entered the country in the first place.
Now it appears the rally had no permission either to over-fly South Sudan now putting me in some difficulties with the rally organiser refusing me sight of flight plans proposed.
I had only paid many thousands of pounds, many months ago, to avoid such ‘paper-work’ for getting my cub to Cape Town and refused any return of any part of it once I suspected, now proven, many of the promises that were first given to entice were the figment of someone’s imagination.
For at least ten days I have been unable to speak to the UK on a telephone compounded by the now theft of my mobile phone, cameras, distress beacon and the like.
The Claimant seeks clarification from the Cardiff courts in order to proceed litigation against the South Wales Police in such limited circumstances
  1. Has your court now sent a copy of the purported October 2015 judgment re BS614139 +2 to their Lordships in the Royal Courts of Justice for my appeal?
  2. Has the court had a reply that this new version is now accepted by the appellate court as all previous versions were not accepted from me on no less than three occasions?
  3. If so, when did the three weeks for my paying the appeal court fee, yet again, start?
  4. Has the magistrates court received my application to have any such ‘restraining orders’ re Dr Tegwyn Mel Williams quashed as they had been obtained in a significantly deceitful manner requiring numerous Cardiff judges, clerks of the court and others collusion?
  5. Has your county court now released copy of the before mentioned 24 year running court damages claim court log in order I may order specific transcripts to appeal?
  6. Has your court still have my confiscated custody interview tape of May 1993 when police next day told the Cardiff court I was ‘unidentifiable’ and must stay in prison while Guernsey were to expedite an extradition order?
  7. That tape records the nonsense re my being found on HRH Prince Charles’ farm with a ‘garrotte’ like instrument (veterinary dehorning wire) WHO has now tampered with it since I was not allowed my own property back?
  8. Where are those hundred or so files you sent of mine to Whitehall with so many lost between you and the HM Treasury Solicitor?
  9. Where are my BS614159 etc court exhibits for Their Lordships I particularly served in open court currently denied me copy of for the appeal?
  10. Has the 6th Action, 1CF03361 ‘Machine Gun’ damages, claim been listed now blocked by HHJ Seys Llewellyn QC for well over six years?
  11. I paid a lawyer thousands for the transcript, many years ago, so do you have copy of it or is that too sensitive also to be read by the members of public funding your ‘gravy train’?
  12. Where is my transcript of my last attending 4th Action 7CF7345 most important one of all?I filled in form there and then for the world to read but has the judge still prevented its publication needed to brief a lawyer to act on my behalf in my absence here in order to regain my near loss of sanity in the stench of South Wales?The whole of those in cyberspace with an understanding, as to what really goes on in our wicked UK law courts. are getting a little impatient in the overdue exposure needed with the threat of BREXIT as to the extreme level welsh courts are prepared to go to cover up police malfeasance toalso persecute an Englishman simply wishing to practice veterinary science.Maurice J Kirk BVSc     c/o Kapoeta, South Sudan
Maurice J Kirk BVSc  
Tel 07708586202                                 

MAURICE KIRK: SWANSEA PRISON BLOCKS

ATTEMPTS AT JUSTICE FOR THE 7th TIME! 18

Jan. 2017

HM Partnership with South Wales Police

SWANSEA PRISON BLOCK MY ATTEMPTS TO GET TO COURT (7 TIMES THIS HAS HAPPENED SINCE MACHINE GUN CONSPIRACY HATCHED IN SPRING 2009
 
16-07-15-cof-a-gilbart-block

 
Meanwhile the Cardiff courts have their knickers in a twist over court seized 1993 interview tape

MAURICE KIRK DENIED JUSTICE...AGAIN! 16 Jan. 2017  + archive

KIRK v SOUTH WALES POLICE

Posted on January 16, 2017
16 01 16            MAURICE KIRK v SOUTH WALES POLICE             BS624159 etc
Judge costs order para 8/9 re quotes his old orders for police record production of 33 incidents as my EXHIBITS 12 years ago. Police again laugh and hide the key eye witnesses of each incident. Judge now penalises me for producing those 54 files and continues to deny me for RCJ appeal the court management log, list of exhibits in 25 year running case, a sealed Oct 15 judgment etc — it stinks?
16-09-19-cr-l-3

20160919_093108

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See this from 15 September 2016:

Maurice Kirk: Cardiff Cabal Hell Bent on Stopping My RCJ Appeal 15 Sept. 16 + archive

A few statistics of the South Wales Police bullying culture that has ruined my life and others.

continues at:  https://butlincat.com/2017/01/21/maurice-kirk-corruption-rife-and-unchecked-in-the-welsh-law-courts-21-jan-2017/