Butlincat's blog...a seeker of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

“As long as justice is postponed we always stand on the verge of these darker nights of social disruption.” - so said Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech on March 14, 1968, just three weeks before he was assassinated.

Edward Snowden: “I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things… I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded.”

...hello + welcome!....FAIR USE NOTICE: This site may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..... For more information please visit:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107

See also: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

This blog is for for regular updates + info connected to recent UFO sightings, ALIEN RACES, ILLUMINATI, 911, 7/7, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS [98% OF WORLDS POPULATION HAS MORGELLONS DISEASE], MIND CONTROL {MK ULTRA.MANNEQUIN etc.}, ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, JOHN LEAR, ALEX COLLIER, PROJECT CAMELOT, PROJECT AVALON, MICHAEL TSARION, JORDAN MAXWELL, PRESTON NICHOLS, AL BIELEK, STEWART SWERDELOW, DUNCAN CAMERON, WILLIAM COOPER, PHIL SCHNEIDER, David Wilcock, FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, BILLY MEIER, MAX IGAN, STEW WEBB, "Democracy Now!", Henry Makow, Linda Moulton-Howe, Dan Burisch, Webster Tarpley, Brother Nathaniel, Timothy Good, Miles Johnson, Jim Marrs, John Hutchison, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, Dr. John Hall, Edward Snowden, Vladimir Putin, John Lennon, Bob Zimmerman + many more who can only be described as heroes...

Wordpress: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/butlincat

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/butlin.cat.9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7

......Namaste.....John Graham - butlincat

Jai guru deva om जय गुरुदेव ॐ











Thursday, 26 January 2017

CAROL WOODS: Major corruption in the LEGAL PROFESSION - Mike Todd GMP + archive - UPDATE 27 JAN. '17:

The corruption and resultant coverup, ever constant, regarding the revelations Carol Woods has and still is detailing is truly staggering. 
For her whistleblowing Carol is stalked daily where she lives by a team which has in it numerous locals to where she is residing – neighbours and others - all  connected to this small, quiet, out of the way Northern English town where nothing is done about any of it by authorities notified - let alone the details she has revealed concerning child abuse as shown in the video presentations below. Could it be those very same authorities notified are the same  as being involved in the extremely serious details Carol reveals in those videos? It seems so.
Carol has been locked away illegally in closed hospital mental units at least 5 times, to silence her, but has always been released weeks later because the charges against her were lacking creditibilty, and she has also been falsely arrested numerous times since resigning her employment with the government in this very same county as a top Level 3 Social Worker and Child Protection officer, which included training other social workers as part of her role. 
More than one highly questionable death has occurred along the way to it all, connected to what she has revealed. Add to that a dubious would-be land sale involving an ex-Prime Minister's wife and there we have a perfect recipe for an ultimate in coverups as dark and sinful as it can get...
Please see below, under the video etc. links, the latest update from whistleblower and ex-UK Government Social Worker Level 3 and Child Protection Officer Ms. Carol Woods, received  23 December 2016, [and before]. A lot of the posts shown throughout, beginning in the archive from Febuary 2016 - when Carol was being forcibly and illegally detained in a Lancs. "mental facility" - are emails sent by Carol to very top level UK Government figures, including police, some posts with addresses removed to comply with current laws. Everything sent is ignored wholesale by these government figures and departments. Please believe me - many have tried!
While the more recent updates from Ms. Woods may concentrate on the more current ID frauds and similar relating to her at her present abode, it must be fully understood that the longstanding chronic stalking and serious I.D. frauds by locals and by parties known and unknown [most definitely connected to certain UK Government agencies, eg the police, Social Services etc.]  are seemingly being enacted as a direct result of Ms. Woods reporting, or attempting to report certain findings [serious crimes] whilst employed by a UK town council as a senior Level 3 Social Worker and Child Protection Officer, as described within the videos and radio broadcasts that follow these paragraphs entitled “IMPORTANT VIDEOS”.  The massive corruption that is described has so far gone unchecked and is ignored wholesale by whichever UK government agency it is reported to, which is clearly described within the videos - an absolute and utter public scandal!
More serious crimes and misdemenours committed against Ms. Woods, all completely ignored by whichever UK government agency one tries to take anything to, include: 

the theft of her home [as happened also to Patrick Cullinane R.I.P., Len Lawrence, Joseph Henry [multiple houses stolen], Tom Crawford, Barbara Hofschroer, and so many more],

at least 5 separate enforced incarcerations in mental hospital units for no earthly good reason – one excuse used  for such incarcerations being that Ms. Woods was mentally “deluded” in her findings of utter corruption within a Lancs. council – her latest incarceration being between November 2015 and Febuary 2016. Carol was also forced to take psychotropic drugs against her will during these hospital stays, and was threatened with re-arrest before her leaving the “Cygnet” unit, Lancs. in Febuary 2016.

fake IDs used [for example: for expensive commercial criminal frauds], 

chronic gangstalking and/or harrassment by government connected sources,

home burglaries,

the inflicting of tracking devices upon her motor vehicle, and also numerous attempted thefts of that vehicle, and the attempted destruction of her motor vehicle, 

enforced “bankruptcy” with no evidence whatsoever.

Many more seriously criminal activities exist, committed against this lone female, which have been reported accordingly to no avail, along with her discoveries as a Level 3 Social Worker and Child Protection Officer. All of what is described, especially within the videos and related data below is a public scandal, and equally as disgusting is that nothing is being done about any of it by any UK government department contacted, from the Prime Minister down, let alone the heads of police forces and MPs!

IMPORTANT VIDEOS 

1] PLAYLIST [3 videos]: EXPOSING FAKE SOCIAL WORKERS ETC. 06 Febuary 2016

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCT5hwoao38ThHG5Y6q3GSp_hsTwMK2UD

2] Please listen to this vital radio show interview with Ms. Woods from the 12 March 2016

www.mixcloud.com/TheFreedomTalkRadioNetwork/lancashire-greater-manchester-harrow-councils-cops-crime-coruption-carol-woods-whistleblower/

3] CAROL WOODS WHISTLEBLOWER ON RADIO lancashire police corruption county council 06 Febuary 2016

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomtalkradioscotland/2016/02/21/andys-sunday-night-show-with-guest 

4] CRIMINAL BRITAIN

 SriLankerC 24 April 2016 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvoPnGQRFLU

6] Carol Woods Social Worker Unlawfully Incarcerated In Psychiatric Gulag  https://youtu.be/-sMukHhkl4o   – 16 April 2016 by  GeorgeGreekTrucker 

Google CAROL WOODS carolwoods..see the 2007 blog: http://www.criticalreader2006.blogspot.ae/

 Major corruption in LEGAL PROF. Mike Todd GMP 23 Jan. 2017

To: "regionalsupport@lawsociety.org.uk" , "judicial.committee@pco.x.gsi.gov.uk" , "records@barcouncil.org.uk" , "enquires@legalombudsman.uk" , "elizabeth.truss.mp@parliament.uk" , "amber.rudd.mp@parliament.uk" , "info@iocco.gsi.gov.uk" , "baroness.scotland@lcdhq.gsi.gov.uk" , "osborneg@parliament.uk" , "keir.starmer.mp@parliament.uk" , "johnsonb@parliament.uk"

Cc: "editor@ukcolumn.org" , "editor@spectator.co.uk" , "dispatches@channel4.co.uk" , "clarkek@parliament.uk" , "mayt@parliament.uk" , "ministers@dwp.gsi.gov.uk" , "telegrapheditorial@telegraph.co.uk" , "look.north@bbc.co.uk" ,  "diane.abbott.mp@parliament.uk" , "bennh@parliament.uk" , "vikram.dodd@theguardian.com" , "policing.minister@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" , "privateoffice.external@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" , "homeaffcom@parliament.uk" , "corbynj@parliament.uk" , "contact@actionfraud.police.uk" , "susan.acland-hood@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk" , "sajid.javid.mp@parliament.uk" , "chiefexecutive@lancashire.gov.uk" , "coopery@parliament.uk" , "info@fco.gov.uk" , "info@gmpcc.org.uk" , "robert.barrington@transparency.org.uk"

  Dear Sirs, this is really for the Law Society, the Bar Council and the Legal Services Ombudsman. But it is public interest so anyone can quote me. This is the expurgated version. Anyone can ask for sight of anything if they need to. There are more to be named as corrupt “professionals”.

I am Carol Woods Ms victim of major fraud which was SEEN on false “court” documents by all those agencies and not one informed me that what I had would convict the fraudsters. The cases though involved EXTORTION, WITNESS INTIMIDATION (as tonight in fact), PREMEDITATED ATTEMPTED MURDER OF ME, CORPORATE CMANSLAUGHTR, CHILD ABUSE, PAYOLA AND MORE. In 2003 I knew things were very wrong but knew nothing of court impersonations where JUDGES were impersonated and the junk provided was all false. I have SCORES of examples. MIKE TODD GMP seeing some to Nov 2007 was why he was murdered as he was prosecuting those involved. So, we sacrificed one of the best men in UK for what? Parasites, collusive dullards and liars. This is what I have ON FILE and kept safe. It is known as COGENT EVIDENCE.

Given the theft, wrecking and looting of MY house (which the Gestapo admit now that they had no legal jurisdiction over so that will be dealt me, take note Ms MAY it WILL be dealt with. This thiefdom of Lancashire is not isolated in its land and property thefts).

I started my complaints against Lancashire County Council after changed decisions in Manchester Employment tribunal where in front of witnesses I was told I had won. Of course I had, all they (LCC) had were PERJURED documents and proven to be so. I knew nothing much then but I have learned much since. I was right about everything. The Law Society did not find it illegal to issue false court documents or prepare them to make me believe something untrue. In fact I was criticised for daring to complain! BEVERLEY CULLEN thief, extortionist, perjurer and more Lancashire County Council legal rep. admitting her junk into other courts as false documents PERJURY knowing they were false to discredit me Sec 5 perjury Act 1911 Case Law offered.

The barristers for LCC are the most yobbish, screeching ignoramuses possible. TANYA VERONICA GRIFFITHS, NEIL ANTHONY CADWALLADER who I deal with here. File numbers 2003/0235/A and 2003/0416A. ADRIAN TURNER dealt with much and wrote to me well enough. The issues were that I had witnesses from tribunal staff and others who SAW the bench on my cases meeting privately with Griffiths, Cullen et al making their arrangements and holding EXTRA days unbeknown to me where they decided to change the decision given in my favour. All that was seen by all those agencies, they said nothing to me. I had to find out ALL for myself. I drove to Bury St Edmunds to check the records and found that MY cases, NONE, had been entered into the public register and thus have never been legally heard. (I had 3 in M.E.T. against LCC.)Griffiths claimed she had no affiliations with LCC as she had never previously worked for them. CULLEN wrote saying she would like to point out that LCC legal dept did not represent Lancashire police when IAN FISHER Head of LCC Legal Services had sworn under oath on my claim 2402412/04 and was forced to answer my question as to whether they did represent the police. He answered in the affirmative. That too was changed from the decision given on that case that I had won but it had never been entered into the public register. Cullen then wrote to say they did not represent the police which meant they had bribed yet another chairman to alter the record. I found out in 2016 that the inarticulate thug under oath as I FISHER had not even been Fisher. I also had COURT documents, real ones from another which states IAN FISHER LCC representing PAUL STEPHENSON Lancashire Chief Constable; so CULLEN was at best a liar. Yet they all had a thug pose as FISHER so that was something else.

Griffiths I found was also a liar on the point of non-affiliation. A solicitor told me she was a liar, that she did all the police cases and was known to bully people out of their cases without her having any notion of the law. Thus she lied to the Bar Council.

A. Turner asked me for the Extended Reasons of my claim 2406569/01 but IAN YOUNG, Fisher’s henchman, the resident lunatic of LCC sent them their copy; it was the INVERSION of the REAL document which MIKE TODD found in M.E.T. The drivel concocted by YOUNG was on plain paper, no court crest, no seals and the Law Society saw that, the Bar Council, the LSO and no one said a word. It took me years to find that they were truly false documents. They also though knew as I told them all that there were no records of any of my cases registered. They did nothing.

On one matter of CADWALLADER, a stable mate of Griffiths, he scruffy, spits as he talks and knows less about the law than I do about ice hockey, a JUDGE PARK from Carlisle County Court was asked for his comments about an issue from early on in the case then, not an employment matter. Judge Park wrote to Bar Council saying he did not need the file from Lancaster County Court as he could remember my case which was odd; a visiting judge presiding for 10 minutes? In that he had written on the court file that LAURA SALES of LCC was a liar; shown to me by court staff who said it would all come to bear. But Judge Park’s letter claimed he remembered my case but could not confirm he added anything to the file. Thus, he remembers my case, does not need the court file but also recalls no written comments. That had to be accepted by me. A. Turner sent me a copy of Judge Park’s letter. It was on plain paper and did not seem to be from anyone educated over GCSE standard. That was all I could say about it.

In 2007 I was persuaded to leave some of my files at my sister’s neighbour’s house JACKIE HUNTER of 34 Buckley St Shaw OL2 5EX. I did not like Mrs Hunter but she was my sister’s friend and given what I knew of thugs entering MY house in MY absence, my files had to be moved. I split up all my files; the bulk was kept in one with odds and ends stored elsewhere. My eggs were not all in one basket. We all know what went on in 2008 AND NO, I AM NOT BANKRUPT AS THE INSOLVENCY SITE CLAIMS: THAT WAS ONLY ADDED AFTER 2010 YET IS SUPPOSEDLY 2006, they did not get my files.

I have my files and recently have been able to wade through them here and there; this is what I find. JACKIE HUNTER posed as me in Jan 2010 and had been doing for sometime with MY files apparently the proof she was me. She sold my files and claimed a 5 figure sum which was paid into SANTANDER bank in Shaw as if she was me with INDUSTRIAL INJURY monies which claim was another reason MIKE TODD was murdered. HUNTER never worked; how could she have industrial injuries monies? She spent that, almost £50.000.00 on which I paid tax. I of course get ANOTHER changed decision of course which I can prove.

I retrieved my files; she had to retrieve them and the altering was obvious. The problem for those paying her in bribery was that a) I had not been murdered as planned and b) she did not have the full files. I find that GRIFFITHS had altered the statement of her NOT ever previously working for LCC but saying she had done SOME work. Dear me, how then do I have the other original copy where she lies and says she had never worked for them previously? It had to have been an issue for them to go to the trouble to BRIBE HUNTER and alter the record. The Bar Council must have the original to match mine.

I then find the letter from Judge Park, Carlisle County Court. It is on plain paper and seems to have been written by a 10 year old. It is NEW paper, not from 2003. It is NOT from any judge, the resident lunatic of LC C wrote it as he writes all the drivel thinking he’s clever. A judge would not bash out something on a computer at his home for such a serious matter, and this the letter says NOW that he did get the file from Lancaster County Court but I have all the court computer records of all dealings with me and my files in that court and at no time was my file registered as sent out or indeed returned. The Bar Council write to Carlisle on 2 Sept 2003, the reply is dated 9 Sept 2003. So, the Judge receives A. Turner’s letter but not before 3 or 4th Sep. 2003. He replies on 9th having acted on the Bar Council letter and written to Lancaster County Court for the file, he not only receives it immediately he sends it back before the 9th. Was there weekend of 2 days between 3 and 9th Sept 2003? Someone is not adding up right. In the “new letter” the judge comments from a sentence I wrote to Lancaster County Court but that sentence was not in Lancaster County Court before 9th Sept 2003, was he clairvoyant? And like Giffiths, I seem to have 2 documents of supposedly the same events but the contents are different! That is JACKIE HUNTER’s BRIBERY assuming she had the full files of what she had.

Thus we have CULLEN proven liar, no problem apparently, but that was aiding and abetting PERJURY and a thug posing under oath to be someone he was not.  We have LAURA SALES covered for, Griffiths and Cadwallader. We have all agencies seeing FALSE COURT DOCUMENTS and doing nothing about it except to get rid of me and my complaints as fast as possible. We have persons intercepting in TREASON mail to JUDGES and forging signatures!

IAN YOUNG wrote to the Bar Council and stated that I lost my Employment Appeal Tribunal claim in 2003 because I was “disorganised and couldn’t meet deadlines”. That was the judges comment about them, the usual Masonic inversion nonsense seen. BUT YOUNG downloads a decision document from the Internet and changes the name and a few details in the case where a claimant lost his case. YOUNG prints it off “altered” and sends it to me as the COURT DOCUMENT. But my case was not dealt with in Sept 03, QC McMULLEN had to write to M.E.T. seeing the false court documents. He was not even in UK on dates YOUNG swaps seals about copying from one to another which is why I have 3 different dates on my E.A.T. drivel. And the computer records of MY case show that McMullen only wrote to M.E.T. days AFTER he apparently decided my case AND referred to what he found in M.E.T. another clairvoyant judge. They all saw that and did nothing as well. My E.A.T. case of April 2006 was “lost” as I apparently appeared on 19th when it was psycho cop JANET WOODALL posing as me. My case had been formally stayed to halt the serious witness intimidation. The staff MICHAEL ARBUCKLE PAULINE DONLEAVY JULIA JOHNSON all just carried on knowing I was not the person dealing with it. More legal reps and their rotten right through antics.

This is also what they all saw. In 2005 I tried to pursue a personal injury claim using a firm found via the Law Society BLACKS of LEEDS. I dealt with a RICHARD COULTHARD, fine at first then the usual liar who thought he was so clever but showing he was not. He was being instructed after PAUL KELLY one of their senior lawyers checked out some of my papers he saw submitted. This is what he wrote; ‘the case numbers are bogus, they are not real cases, the tribunal documents are false, they are unsealed, not crested’, and they did nothing. But they had contacted LCC the supposed “enemy” yet COULTHARD records to me that they would not be contacting LCC at all as I have no case. Then they manufactured letters they claim were part of the £2000 they stole from me so really, it had not been stolen. They all saw that PROOF of manufacturing of letters and did nothing. But on the file which DERRY SMITH of the Law Society sent to me in temper, “Have the file then” COULTAHRD quotes from a conversation he has with LCC legal dept. Thus he’s a liar and a bribed one at that. Further he led me to think he was a solicitor when he was not. MARTIN JOBBINS was the complaints liar in BLACKS. And I have many more to follow of court impersonations, sheer lunacy and the thugs sending their trolls and sleazy to hide and then harass earlier this evening, have seen nothing yet. Much of the above is recorded in Vols 1 and 2 of my books."

SERIOUS E-CRIME FRAUD LANCS FOUND OUT  22 Jan. 2017

13 Dec 2016 and I Ms Carol Woods of 28 Fell View LA2 9RP had been out for most of the day calling into BARTON GRANGE GARDEN CENTRE on my return to Lancaster. I used their WiFi which I have never previously done although I am a regular at the garden centre. After that, with a great deal of trouble to send ONE email, I called into Lancaster University library which is even nearer to Lancaster; I went to use their WiFi. I found and have the PROOF that someone was already using MY email address for registration so went to look round to see if I could catch the lowlife red- handed AGAIN. The Gestapo always have them placed near the scanner which I use and have done from 2012. The INTENTION is to try to link the lowlife with me as they are seen near the scanner so linked to me or are actually ME as MR CAROL WOODS.

I found the yob, never read a book in his life, nearly fell off his seat when he saw me with my camera. My photos are excellent. The yob was chosen to look similar to thug in MD02 HGO a silver BORA who the Gestapo found for the thief and worse AGNES JACKSON in 26 Fell View LA2 9RP to PRETEND the thug was her son as he had auburn hair thus she was me after all. Jackson is white haired and was dark: she did not have a son with auburn hair, nor did I. The thug was sent because MY son then had a silver AUDI and the Gestapo thought that thug could be seen to be MY son with his battered silver BORA which VW is not an Audi is it? The BORA was distinctive as my photos show: I realised he was one stalking me from PRIOR to my move to Fell View. During the time such as lowlife JACKSON and others were busy bullying to death the then tenant of 28 so that I could move in. (My son had swapped his Audi while the deranged in 26 used MD02 ignorant of the fact that my son by then had something totally different.)

That thug was INTRODUCED to the deranged Jackson in June 2014 after I moved in March 2014. I do have all the photos. The “give-away” was the FACT that the unemployed dollop of her REAL son KENNETH JACKSON so obviously her son had to introduce the thug driver of MD02 to her and then they pretended he was her son!

Without going into all that and the events in manufacturing FRAUD THEFT using PC WORLD and a computer for the deranged in 41 Fell View, JARVIS who are all party to what went on at 28 prior to my move, the thug with MD02 HGO “disappeared” after the Xmas thuggery when JACKSON rang the mental health sleazy and told them she was me and was “depressed”. How funny and clever they all thought that was when the creep from NHS marched up and down Fell View 26/12/14 and called nowhere but PRETENDED. I was washing my car so took fine photos.

Jackson had admitted herself as me on 4/5/6 July 2014 into a local mental hospital when they all thought that highly amusing and clever as well. The attempts to ruin me after 7 Nov 2015 using the same bent coppers and sleazy NHS with the PROVEN PERJURY then found a “problem” for the Gestapo; they had not ruined me after all. Late Nov 2016 I started to seek a Section 7 Subject Access Request via the Gestapo which they needed to put a stop to. On 24 Nov 2016 sleazy NHS liars had the audacity to call and ask me if I would admit myself as a mental health patient. Hardly appropriate as I INTEND to have them charged and prosecuted for SERIOUS CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON (ME) and PERJURY. They wanted to rewrite the deranged Jackson of July 2014, Dec 2014, her IMPERSONATION of me in regard to theft of MY car documents pretending MY car was hers (her son KJ had tried over 5 week period earlier in summer 2014 to steal my car) and their murderous attempts to harm me from Nov 2015 to Feb 2016 incl. They also wanted to stop me with my Sec. 7 SAR on instruction from the Gestapo.

On 5 Dec 2016 I withdrew via cheque the fee for my SAR to the Gestapo (this is what resulted in them being so very clever and sending to me a few of my own faxed letters on 21/1/17). On 5 Dec 2016 late in the day Jackson was sent away to be “me”. She was to be me again. In that time the Gestapo have done all they could to run me off the road, manufacture “crime” I commit, have sleazy council hiding in cars and PRETENDING I move in with scum in 23, 41, 22, and so on again as someone “ill” so that the deranged old thief and parasite Jackson can return to Fell View and PRETEND she is me.

On 22/1/17 after another day of failed acts of thuggery from lowlife round Fell View, cars parking and waiting to stalk to PRETEND they drive me, I went to the cinema early show. In that I had the usual gormless trolls pretending they drove me with others waiting after the cinema to PRETEND they returned me to Fell View. (YOU PAY FOR ALL THIS DRIVING ABOUT BY HALF-WITS.) But I drove to the University to scan some 2012 data and so on; naturally I had at least 2 trolls stalking to PRETEND they dropped me off and who should be sitting by the scanner when the lovely library of hundreds of attractive sitting areas was half empty (the scanner is in the dreariest place possible), but the thug from 13 Dec 2016. The Gestapo do this often: in 2011 they sent one local thug to hide along a dark lane I had to walk along when I rented at 7 North Way Lewes, and he was to step out and take my photo on his phone at least twice then wait for my return so he could do it again. He was the usual yob type, vacant between the ears and dressed in black which really needed a good washing. To see if I could remember that thug they sent him to stalk me in daylight and take a bus if I did (I did not have my car in 2011), of course I recognised him. The Gestapo sent the JACKSON BOGUS SON TYPE to be at University to see if I recognised him. Of course, photos do not lie.

(The harassment of me in Lewes reported to police found the deranged landlady JANICE BOURNEN taking the call and posing as me! I found out, reported that and they did nothing.) Typing this after spending my time scanning it is 23.00 and I have not registered to use WiFI yet. He left after it was obvious I knew who he was. I scanned the attached which the Gestapo would see ILLEGALLY. In the garden centre I got my receipt for my drink but I also have others for purchases I made round the whole centre. They too will be scanned thus I am there then at those times while that thug is sending emails as if he is me. In Dec 2016 to act out the whole lunacy of 26 Fell view again the Gestapo sent to meet the thug yet another lowlife and they tried to act out the events of June 2014 when KENNETH JACKSON introduced the thug in MD02 to AGNES JACKSON  - mother, this is your new son!

The Gestapo have also had a half-wit sprinkle about the ground receipts for purchases; they have done that at least 40 times in 4 years. They want me to pick them up and scan them as mine. What point would that make? Nothing.  Sometimes, like this evening I pick up a few and dispose of them. The rest I ignore. There was more; there will be more as the Gestapo now are stuck with an old parasite who seems not to be me after all.1

Harassment of Lancs W'blower; Ministry of Truth 1984  23 Jan. 2017

Dear Sirs HARASSMENT OF ME AND SOMEONE CONTINUES TO GIVE MY DETAILS AS TO WHERE TO HARASS ME SO CEASE FORTHWITH.
I have reported previously that lowlife, sleazy gormless, "professionals" collect to park HIDE IN THEIR CARS (that is how professional they are) and then drive off either when

continues @ source:  https://butlincat.com/2017/01/24/carol-woods-major-corruption-in-the-legal-profession-mike-todd-gmp-23-jan-17-archive/