Butlincat's blog...a seeker of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

“As long as justice is postponed we always stand on the verge of these darker nights of social disruption.” - so said Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech on March 14, 1968, just three weeks before he was assassinated.

Edward Snowden: “I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things… I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded.”

...hello + welcome!....FAIR USE NOTICE: This site may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..... For more information please visit:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107

See also: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

This blog is for for regular updates + info connected to recent UFO sightings, ALIEN RACES, ILLUMINATI, 911, 7/7, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS [98% OF WORLDS POPULATION HAS MORGELLONS DISEASE], MIND CONTROL {MK ULTRA.MANNEQUIN etc.}, ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, JOHN LEAR, ALEX COLLIER, PROJECT CAMELOT, PROJECT AVALON, MICHAEL TSARION, JORDAN MAXWELL, PRESTON NICHOLS, AL BIELEK, STEWART SWERDELOW, DUNCAN CAMERON, WILLIAM COOPER, PHIL SCHNEIDER, David Wilcock, FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, BILLY MEIER, MAX IGAN, STEW WEBB, "Democracy Now!", Henry Makow, Linda Moulton-Howe, Dan Burisch, Webster Tarpley, Brother Nathaniel, Timothy Good, Miles Johnson, Jim Marrs, John Hutchison, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, Dr. John Hall, Edward Snowden, Vladimir Putin, John Lennon, Bob Zimmerman + many more who can only be described as heroes...

Wordpress: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/butlincat

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/butlin.cat.9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7

......Namaste.....John Graham - butlincat










Wednesday, 30 November 2016

The SHOCKING CAROL WOODS COVERUP: CHRONIC PROVABLE IMPERSONATION, EMBEZZLEMENT + CORRUPTION LANCS: UPDATE 30 NOV. 2016

Please see below, under the video etc. links, the latest update from whistleblower and ex-UK Government Social Worker Level 3 and Child Protection Officer Ms. Carol Woods, received  29 November 2016, [and before]. A lot of the posts shown throughout, beginning in the archive from Febuary 2016 – when Carol was being forcibly and illegally detained in a Lancs. “mental facility” – are emails sent by Carol to very top level UK Government figures, including police, with addresses removed to comply with current laws.
While the more recent updates from Ms. Woods may concentrate on the more current ID frauds and similar relating to her at her present abode, it must be fully understood that the longstanding chronic stalking and serious I.D. frauds by locals and by parties known and unknown [most definitely connected to certain UK Government agencies, eg the police, Social Services etc.]  are seemingly being enacted as a direct result of Ms. Woods reporting, or attempting to report certain findings [serious crimes] whilst employed by a UK town council as a senior Level 3 Social Worker and Child Protection Officer, as described within the videos and radio broadcasts that follow these paragraphs entitled “IMPORTANT VIDEOS”.  The massive corruption that is described has so far gone unchecked and is ignored wholesale by whichever UK government agency it is reported to, which is clearly described within the videos – an absolute and utter public scandal!
More serious crimes and misdemenours committed against Ms. Woods, all completely ignored by whichever UK government agency one tries to take anything to, include: 

the theft of her home [as happened also to Patrick Cullinane R.I.P., Len Lawrence, Joseph Henry [multiple houses stolen], Tom Crawford, Barbara Hofschroer, and so many more],

at least 5 separate enforced incarcerations in mental hospital units for no earthly good reason – one excuse used  for such incarcerations being that Ms. Woods was mentally “deluded” in her findings of utter corruption within a Lancs. council – her latest incarceration being between November 2015 and Febuary 2016. Carol was also forced to take psychotropic drugs against her will during these hospital stays, and was threatened with re-arrest before her leaving the “Cygnet” unit, Lancs. in Febuary 2016.

fake IDs used [for example: for expensive commercial criminal frauds], 

chronic gangstalking and/or harrassment by government connected sources,

home burglaries,

the inflicting of tracking devices upon her motor vehicle, and also numerous attempted thefts of that vehicle, and the attempted destruction of her motor vehicle, 

enforced “bankruptcy” with no evidence whatsoever.

Many more seriously criminal activities exist, committed against this lone female, which have been reported accordingly to no avail, along with her discoveries as a Level 3 Social Worker and Child Protection Officer. All of what is described, especially within the videos and related data below is a public scandal, and equally as disgusting is that nothing is being done about any of it by any UK government department contacted, from the Prime Minister down, let alone the heads of police forces and MPs!

IMPORTANT VIDEOS 

1] PLAYLIST [3 videos]: EXPOSING FAKE SOCIAL WORKERS ETC. 06 Febuary 2016

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCT5hwoao38ThHG5Y6q3GSp_hsTwMK2UD

2] Please listen to this vital radio show interview with Ms. Woods from the 12 March 2016

www.mixcloud.com/TheFreedomTalkRadioNetwork/lancashire-greater-manchester-harrow-councils-cops-crime-coruption-carol-woods-whistleblower/

3] CAROL WOODS WHISTLEBLOWER ON RADIO lancashire police corruption county council 06 Febuary 2016

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomtalkradioscotland/2016/02/21/andys-sunday-night-show-with-guest 

4] CRIMINAL BRITAIN

 SriLankerC 24 April 2016

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvoPnGQRFLU

6] Carol Woods Social Worker Unlawfully Incarcerated In Psychiatric Gulag  https://youtu.be/-sMukHhkl4o   – 16 April 2016 by  GeorgeGreekTrucker 

Google CAROL WOODS  carolwoods

LOOK NORTH FOR EMBEZZLEMENT and CORRUPTION  29 Nov 16

For those sent this, I am Carol Woods Ms under duress at 28 Fell View LA2 9RP. Lancs w’blower from 2001 and still hounded; my case meets all criteria for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Mail theft rife TREASON – reported and ignored. CC DWP minister and related agencies. Please feel free to quote me.
Dear Sirs I have just seen the fraudster I only know as MARK pub landlord of ROBERT GILLOW Pub Lancaster. This sleazy individual, as you know was paid to stalk to harass me from 2012 and did on 23 Nov 2012 attend a DWP TRIBUNAL posing as a solicitor for me with a partner, a repulsive thug ALAN McTEAR aka others. McTEAR claimed I was his partner and he needed extra money to “care for me”. he a total stranger but involved with STUART WILLIAM ROGERS aka STEVE aka DAVE from 298 Oxcliffe RD LA3 3EJ in attempts 3 times to force entry to the caravan I rented at 298 WITH PREMEDITATED ATTEMPS TO MURDER ME. McTEAR I found had been trying to get life insurance on me. Thus 23 Nov 2012 FOUND out in DEC 2012 but on 25 Nov 2015 I had reported McTEAR to Morecambe police Inspector Edmunds as it was obvious he stalked me. (I have many photos such as that thug stood next to my parked car pretending for on-lookers that he was waiting for me thus “with me”. MY REPORT WAS IGNORED. POLICE GROSS DERELICTION OF DUTY TO AID AND ABET.
I think that thug lived in the SUNDERLAND RD area off Oxcliffe Rd.
What I want to know, I have not asked previously, YOUR lunatic legal rep. IAN YOUNG providing all the paperwork WAS ‘MARK’ PAID AT SOLICITOR RATE for perjury, FRAUD, forgery and so forth? Was he dealing with YOUNG while YOUNG was paid at tax-payers’ expense while in work? This was clearly embezzlement: and as YOUNG will tell others that “MARK” was just helping McTEAR and not committing a crime in posing as a solicitor, we still have to ask if that excuses FRAUD, FORGERY and worse. Incidentally “Mark” was NOT acting as friend to McTEAR he was posing as solicitor. How did I find all that out? The mail that was sent to my caravan with no name, just addressed to the caravan slipped past the landlady who had stolen all other related mail to aid and abet.
McTEAR for those sent this, did not live at 298. Yours etc, Carol Woods Ms.

part 1 reduced data 29 Nov. 16

Surely a FRAUD dept will see more than the average DWP staff. Gaslighting. This is the technique to make events sound so bizarre that no one believes me, they will believe my bank doc. And from that it all flows. I rented at 298 from 4/3/12 to 1/7/13, flat 3 from 1/7/13 to 24/3/14 and 28 from 24/3/14 to now.
Agnes Jackson 26 Fell View has claimed a great deal in fraud even attending a GP as she poses as my twin. The GP was 9/9/14 and I have to guess the one surgery in Caton. I am not registered with any GP anywhere and have not been for years to combat the frauds of those who claim and use me as if I am “disabled” or “ill”.
Jackson claims to be MY twin so she can attend anywhere as if she is me. In that the driver of KS53 VLF has aided and abetted her in driving her about and going on shopping trips as if he is her son BUT he claims to be MR CAROL WOODS using Jackson as if she is Mrs Carol Woods his mother.    Jackson’s REAL son refers to his long-term benefits as “holiday pay”. I have never known him to work and I have rented 28 Fell View from March 2014.
The driver of KS53 VLF seems to live at NEW PARKSIDE FARM which is about 1.5 miles from Fell View and my guess is that he is the son/relative of the farm owners. There are some caravans to rent for holiday use at that farm and I am sure that ONE is used as repeat of 298 Oxcliffe RD Morecambe LA3 3EJ which was not a farm but an old disused scrap yard which had a few old caravans for rent as “homes”, they were not proper static caravans but old holiday caravans. That, I think, is what is being done again. I have insisted that the police should obtain his phone and computer records and the phone records of Jackson in 26. That sets the scene and something similar in harassment and fraud takes place hour by hour, day by day and has done for YEARS now.
FRAUD and THEFT take place often; one example: on 27 Oct 2014 with JACKSON involved and a former bogus son in MD02 HGO a silver VW Bora with the firm used COMET linked to JARVIS in 41 expecting to claim the goods. I had not gone out that day knowing the bullying fraudsters were up to no good and was right. All the monies/items gained are UNDECLARED INCOME so HMRC should be involved. It is UNEARNED INCOME of a higher tax band as they do not work for their money which they claim is because of them driving me about and “caring” for me.This does not include those who claim to actually be me as either Mr Carol Woods or any permutation of my name. One of the most complex is a coarse, rough, nasty piece of work called JUNE FRANCIS WILLIAMS of 30 Fell View (see below) who did at 9 50pm on 27 Nov 2016 stand out in the rear of 30 and shout into her mobile phone making a call as if she was me. She does that often as she thinks she is me, she thinks she is my sister, she is another to have bogus “family” trying to be me. I have asked the police to obtain her phone records.
All firms confirm deliveries IN MY NAME and, a bogus bank card for a MR CAROL WOODS is in existence and confirm all I say is FACT but they can do nothing without the police acting. ALL banks confirm EXACTLY the same.
Santander confirmed 5 accounts in my name/linked to my name, funds going in DWP. April 2013.                                                                 HSBC found 2 accounts in my name June 2010 and again they had been resurrected somehow much later and still continue.                                                                                                                                                                            Barclays Bank used, Lloyds, Nat West.                                                                                                                                                                  

May 2010 on to mid Aug 2010, 52 Adderley Rd Harrow Weald, AGNIESA RACKSFALSKA, her partner ZbigniewSkiba and they told me they owned Adderley Rd house when I found out Aug 2010 they did not and let to me, a small room, in breach of their tenancy. They insisted on cash only, no receipts for payments I made, no rent book. I could not understand how they claimed each to be self -employed but were never at work. I knew nothing about benefits never having claimed so things went on behind my back which I found out just before I left: I found odd events with the postman which took place as routine as they were never at work, YEARS later the DWP confirmed to me that they writing to me, had had all my mail returned with “Not known here” on the envelope; they had been pretending I was Mrs Carole Woods and mother to Racksfalszka.  Obviously mail to me had to “disappear” as I was not to be there. When I asked her outright if she claimed to be my daughter, I knew I was right. She also claimed money for a son about 3 which she did not have. I left among other events where I was charged with stealing my own ID.
March 2012 I rent caravan 1A @ 298 Oxcliffe Rd LA3 3EJ these bullying thugs did on Xmas day 2012 send away my visitors saying I did not live there. I found I was on records as someone else, WOOD.         STUART WILLIAM ROGERS in caravan 1; he had been at 298 just a few weeks prior to my moving there. He did ‘sign on’ at the time but also worked in the “black economy” and his driver who called to collect him did the same using 298 as a DWP mailing address as if he lived there when he did not. THEY WERE NOT USING 298 AS A SAFE MAILING ADDRESS. IT WAS FRAUD. Into April 2012 Rogers stopped signing on and did not sign on again until March 2013. He changed his name to STEVE; when I mentioned that his name was STUART, the thugs would gang up on me and shout at me that it had always been STEVE. My brother is Steve.  Rogers did nothing but harass and often tried to stalk me; cutting to the chase he was pretending he was my brother caring for me and he pretended that he drove MY car. In April 2013, in among the harassment of me trying to force me out, someone clearly asked questions, but Rogers was moved to caravan 5 which was empty and became “Dave”.
Caravan 3 male who all pretended was not there, photos show he was, he claimed to be MR CAROL WOODS with a council employee who called MARK A RIDING, one who looked similar to the one in hiding who NEVER signed on but clearly lived on something. Mark Riding became Mark S RIDING the day my brother’s wallet was stolen to order from his jacket in work. Riding pretended he was my brother caring for MR Carol Woods. Barclay’s bank did have a NEW account in the name of MARK S RIDING.
Caravan 5 MARTIN BRANKIN who claimed I was his sister and drove him about; a car in that was left at 298 and NEVER moved, a new silver POLO PJ60 BYR, he pretended to live in caravan 5 but did not live at 298 at all. When my brother’s wallet was stolen he became N RANKIN (Norman) and he also opened a Barclays Bank card account. Brankin claimed to be disabled but he was not. That was why ROGERS was later moved to caravan 5 to try and muddy waters of investigation.                                       
Caravan 3A had various persons claiming they lived there, mostly all at once, no one lived there. Diane Lennon claimed to be me “disabled” when she would call to298 for related mail tipped off by the landlady. Alan McTear and his partner, Evelyn also pretended to live in 3A but did not. McTEAR aka at least 2 others claimed to be my partner in an amazing FRAUD but not related to me so not included in this. Vicky McQUAID and her partner STEVE WILLIAMS appeared early 2013, both in their early 20’s and they claimed to live in 3A but did not. I found out later they lived on Albert RD Morecambe. NONE of these people worked and all were working age. McQUAID claimed to be my daughter.

Others were involved but were not claiming I was a relative but pretended to either be me or my partner. All photos can be supplied and a fuller statement of dates and times etc.
I left there July 2013 and rented flat 3 Penhale Gardens but I was among old parasites who mostly had never worked. Those gaining in serious FRAUD were claiming to be me and MY DEAD MOTHER. The landlady at 298 Margaret Middleton claimed to be my dead mother and applied for “carers” and “cleaners” which she got, (claim 28 June 2012 confirmed when I went to Mitre House to check).

Part 2 reduced data  29 Nov. 16

Then I move to Fell View LA2 9RP and find 23 TWENTY THREE tenants in their council houses claim I live there. There is a reason they are all used; for any full inquiry they can be explained, suffice here to name and say what they pretend. All are total strangers. It took me a while to work out much and I know end March 2015, questions were being asked, I had been to DWP HQ Dec 2014 and left photos and a statement for the Minister Duncan Smith. That was why persons started to change their minds as to who I was (see 22 Fell View for example) and end 2015 amid plans to ruin me which failed there were huge changes with persons moved out, cars swapped and so on. All photos of frauds underway can be supplied with a full statement.
The gains for fraudsters have been huge. Some for example No. 5 Fell View have pretended I lived there for a few gains such as TESCO delivery which store is subject of FRAUDS which they have confirmed as being used from 2011 in Lewes when I rented there. Fell View is like the body of an octopus with the tentacles being off shoots streets of small numbers of council houses.
2 Fell View WOODRUFF claimed to be my daughter taking over from V McQuaid, both the same type and similar age. Woodruuf was to be used with TRAVIS DALTON often and they were to be the repeat of McQuaid with her partner S Williams.
2 Milestone Place off Fell View is also used by persons who claim to drive me about and who receive deliveries as if I have ordered but asked that they go there. I do not even know their name. A car used often is PL02 THK and used at 2 Fell View, 2 Hall Drive, 2 Milestone Place and at 8 Low Lane Torrisholme Morecambe in a HOUSE THEFT matter. The car apparently drives me about as “disabled” when they pretend to collect me from any of those addresses. 2 Copy Lane off Fell View is also used by persons who claim to drive me about, NONE of these people work. ALL have links to each other.
From March 2014 to end March 2015 3 people from 2 Copy Lane claimed I lived in 29 and 31 Fell View being “cared for and driven about” one I know to be CATHERINE ROWBOTTOM who claimed somehow to be linked to me. In March 2015 3 large cars from 31 Fell View were swapped for others and those at 2 Copy Lane were also replaced.
29 Fell View LENNON (notice the same name as the thief and fraudster from 298) who was advised to change her name to Slater (Jane) end 2015. She claimed I was her mother living in 29 being cared for and driven about by her.
31 Fell View works closely with 29, at least 3 or 4 live in 31 at any one time and they all change over. Cars used from Copy Lane are also used at 31 Fell View pretending they drive me from one house to another. Persons with all these cars have driven about Agnes Jackson from 26 when she has needed to be somewhere to be me as her identical twin. None works.
33 Fell View a missing elderly lone lady who is said to be ME. The house has been empty from March 2014 but a car driver DK51 HVL has claimed DAILY to collect me from there as she claims to be a daughter. She has had a Blue Badge in FRAUD which I have reported but she claimed in harassment for over 2 years despite photographic proof she was a harasser, stalker, fraudster.  Her usual routine was to park and wait until lunch time then drive off for an hour if I had not gone out (she was one of a number to follow me in my car while they in theirs pretended they drove me which is why I could have at least 5 cars all following me to PRETEND, se 12, 14, 22, 37, 29, 23, 20 etc). She would return and wait for me to go out; if I did not go out she would drive off after 2 or 3 hours, I found she lived near-by on Brookhouse Rd.
37 Fell View was used until March 2015 in the first “clear out” when I found out she claimed I lived there as her mother and she drove me about and “cared for me”.  She had many deliveries in FRAUD; she is Malaysian which is surely more ludicrous than most. Name unknown. She is STILL used and I guess was moved not very far away. BUT lately, there is a pretence that I still live there abandoned by the Malaysian troll and various roughnecks work in “shifts” and PRETEND I live there as RTA victim needing full time care. Some cars used which cars are linked to other houses around PE64 HMG, PN54 XJD, Y547 OGW (this also used at 34 Quernmore Rd, 39 Fell View, 17 Leslie Ave etc), OEO6 APF, ST04 FWK, GF59 PRV, GN55 JNK ALL links to 41 Fell View caught stalking me over years now.
39 Fell View O’Conner another truly bizarre affair with she claiming to be my sister “living” in 2 addresses. She has had 2 cars at once Toyota Yaris, V23 MAJ and V24 MAJ. A male involved who may be Mr O’Conner also pretends to drive me about when sleazy “professional” for example in Y547 OGW stalks me back to 28, as I park up, she pretends I alight from her car, she drives off and he waiting in DG04 UXR pretends to drive me to a 2nd address. Y547 OGW is used in the same way at 37 Fell View and on Leslie Ave off Fell View and recently at 34 Quernmore Rd also near Fell View. (See 34 Fell View also.) Mrs O’Conner is yet another who does not work. Mr O’Conner seems to be at their 2nd address mostly.
41 Fell View serious fraudsters aided by “professionals” who set up the bank accounts to validate SUZANNE JARVIS as carer and driver of me. She claimed I lived in 41: I appear to be her mother; Mrs S. JARVIS is almost as old as I am.
43 Maureen McHarran I include as she claimed to be me hiding in 43 with M.E. and “too ill” to go out.
45 Fell View Margaret Dalton and son Travis she claims to be me and he claims to be my son, Mr Carol Woods. Serious crime here using various yobs at 45 for E-Crime found out. She then claimed she had changed her name to WHEATFIELD. Neither worked until fully found out, he was recently found a job as shelf filler in the local Co-Op: I don’t know if she works even now. He seemed to be at home as “carer” for her when she claimed to be me. Bleasdale 2 Hall Drive did much driving about as did another from 39 Copy Lane, end Fell View HUDDLESTON who pretended when driving her about that he was driving me about. He would drive her out, she with her grey dyed red hair as proof she was me, drop her off and then park outside me in 28 and pretend that is where she was indoors as me.
49 Fell View REID and they claimed I was a mother to one of them and lived there being cared for and driven about by them. Things changed mid 2016 when things changed yet again for more found out. 
12 Fell View ELY daughter and father with me the “disabled” mother “cared for and driven about” by them as MORE TOTAL STRANGERS.Tesco use.Large Nissan L20 ELY used, not bad for pair of unemployed, note personalised plate. They more to “suddenly come into money” when I move to Fell View and each time I apparently arrive again they get extra.
14 Fell View McGuire I also live there as her mother and TESCO used there as well. Mini RX02 TLU used to drive about behind me and pretend to drop me off in Lancaster when I park up and they just drive all the way back to Caton and PRETEND.
20 Fell View Ms K MILLS with partner Bleasdale son of William Bleasdale much in use from 2 Hall Drive. June 2014 they had a squalid small caravan dropped off on their front yard and pretended I lived there. She claimed to by my niece “caring for me and driving me about” and was used in that right to my going on Holiday end Oct 2016. She pretends to “collect me from somewhere” as does Hunter in 22 and Jarvis in 41. They have gained hugely in ARGOS deliveries and ASDA etc, Close links to 2 Hall Drive obviously, 2 Milestone Place and 30 Fell View as she in 30 JUNE FRANCIS WILLIAMS is apparently my sister, mother to those trolls MILLS (see also 7 Leslie Ave off Fell View) making them my nieces. Various vehicles used some which “disappeared” in the great clear out end 2015 S30 GKS used to drive me about – apparently, R68 TLM which was also used at 22 for months driving “me” about. And at 17 Fell View as I apparently lived there as well as JUNE CARRADICE to muddy waters of investigation with JUNE WILLIAMS in 30 see also 34 Fell View.  The caravan was only removed late summer 2016 when Mills pretended to collect me from somewhere on a number of occasions.Links to ANOTHER house along Quernmore Rd not far from Fell View.
22 Fell View Hunter from my moving to Fell View they claimed I was HIS mother being cared for and driven about, found out in the March 2015 “clear out” they then claimed I was HER mother and carried on. New cars appeared, YD54 VYR involved in “moving me to 22” at first disappeared with a VW also disappearing. MY CAR RECORDS of all those involved over years ARE EXTENSIVE AND COMPLETE FOR ANY FULL INQUIRY, COMPLETE WITH PHOTOS. R568 TLM used for months and often in conjunction with 17 and then passed to Mills in 20 to fill the gap on the tiny front yard after the caravan was removed. DX53 KTO is NOW used (in the past 2 weeks) in a related fraud. The driver of DX53 KTO is NOT the original driver, the driver now is FEMALE. She pretends to be caring and cleaning for Hunter in 22 to cover for their found out frauds. In effect Mrs Hunter in 22 has now become another “me”.
24 Fell View Curwen, an old couple with his sister major fraudsters claimed to be me after an RTA thus “too disabled” to live in 24 which is why is it empty and used as a doss house (from May 2014). They have had no RTA and in fact the council have them in another address. They “suddenly came into money” in May 2014 which was MY supposed award from an RTA which I have never had. End Aug 2016 when KS53 VLF was too visible in the fraud, he had to call to 24 with YELLOW refuse sacks of MEDICAL WASTE and dump them on the front to PRETEND he had been caring for someone “ill” in 24. I took photos: ordinary household waste.
26 Fell View Agnes Jackson and there are apparently 2 of her in 26 and one is me, her identical twin. A malicious seedy old parasite with much to report about events using her in 26.
30 Fell View JUNE and KINGLSEY WILLIAMS associates of Jackson and they each have an identical twin married to each other and all 4 live in the tiny- one-bedroomed bungalow – apparently. They have had 5 cars IN MY NAME in a DWP fraud of “disabled” as PJ60 BYR was used at 298 Oxcliffe Rd.  They hired a red car PE64 OUG IN MY NAME because my car is red and they had to be seen in a red car if they were to be me. She was ANOTHER who thought if she dyed her thin grey short hair a yellow colour she could be mistaken for my hair colour on CCTV thus mistaken for me. The hire car was removed when I went to the garage with photos and my REAL ID. In the great clear out of end 2015 they then had PJ65 WLL.
32 Fell View Mary Lamb another to claim to be MY dead mother and me driving her about in a car used in FRAUD there PF08 WDJ. Others drove the car, O’Conner in 39 Fell View, Williams has gone out with Lamb claiming to be me as Lamb’s daughter and so on BUT Lamb I found by chance drives the car herself; she is NOT disabled. Links to 28 Quernmore Rd where mail went as if she in 28 Quernmore Rd was me as daughter to Lamb in 32 Fell View, car related.
34 Fell View A couple moved in end 2015 JUNE and IAN Blenkinship where she pretended to drive me from somewhere to live there in YH08 KDK, she a “daughter” being chosen because of her name JUNE to muddy waters with Carradice 17 Fell View and Williams in 30. When KS53 lout was dumping yellow sacks at 24 he also dropped of 2 for 34 to dump to prove they had someone “ill” being cared for in 34. I took photos of those as well.
36 Fell View was JACKSON no relation to Jackson in 26 but he used as ONE of her bogus sons when she went to claim extra monies as me and he posed as MR CAROL WOODS. He had to shave his head as he was dark and it is obvious I would not have a dark haired son. He also had close links to 37 and the Malaysian troll. He “disappeared” end summer 2015 when photographic evidence of his harassment and fraud was seen. Don’t know about those moved in.
38 Fell View used often, moved out end 2015 with a DAVID and REBECCA WOOD being moved in, apparently they’re related to me as well. Prior to these moved in with the most “convenient” surname” MILLS lived there, brother of MILLS in 20 Fell View and 7 Leslie Ave; he was STEPHEN and claimed to be MY brother.
42 Fell View is Gary O’Keefe and he stalks me in his VW camper van: I am not 100% certain why he is used.
23 Fell View CLARKE claimed I was in 23 being cared for and driven about as if confined to a wheelchair from my moving to 28. Like all those FOUND OUT and reported, he then has trolls with dyed orange hair pretend to move in to be me moving in again. Jarvis does that often as they all like their “free money for no work”.
Late Oct 2015 I delivered letters to 29, 31, 33 driver, 37, 41, 45, 22, 12, 14 informing them they harassed me and as I was left to deal with that alone I was warning them as my obligation under the Protection From Harassment Act 1997. I informed them my letters were going to DWP, HMRC etc and I was arrested for harassing them. How did one letter constitute a course of conduct? It didn’t. If the act said to be “harassment” is to prevent a greater crime there is no harassment. Someone looked at my letters given the massive clear out, swapping of vehicles and so forth but I was still arrested.  I did not get round to others.
7 Leslie Ave Ms K MILLS (one Karley, one Kirsty) both have dyed their hair RED to be “seen as linked to me”. All vehicles used at 7 Leslie Ave “disappeared!” end 2015 and they pretended to be moving which I thought they had, then I find different cars harassing and stalking see it is Mills from 7 Leslie Ave; she had not moved at all. YD06 VVN was swapped for black Audi YDO5 YEC for example.
This is how I am in at least 23 houses all at once and how anything up to 6 cars a time drive off when I do as they are all driving me to Lancaster apparently; add to that the lowlife calling taxis saying I need a taxi and a whole cavalcade is seen EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO OUT.  ELIZABETH MASON is one corrupt bank assistant in Santander Morecambe branch. I have said FOR YEARS that persons charged with benefit fraud are being treated differently that all the lowlife I name above.

NHS/Police threaten lancs w’blower AGAIN PART 2  24 Nov. 16

This will also be in any court: 21 Oct 2014 and 2 sleazy council, HELENE KENNEDY and DAVID WATAMOUGH called early with 2 others apparently NHS, one sleazy JO ATKINSON who did not work for the NHS although she had in years past and an old, scruffy woman said to be psychiatrist LINDA ASHWORTH. She had no ID either and I was sure she was nothing except a scruffy old woman. BUT the council sleazy CONSPIRING...

ARCHIVE CONTINUES:  https://butlincat.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/the-shocking-carol-woods-coverup-chronic-provable-impersonation-embezzlement-corruption-lancs-update-30-nov-2016/