Butlincat's blog...a seeker of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

“As long as justice is postponed we always stand on the verge of these darker nights of social disruption.” - so said Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech on March 14, 1968, just three weeks before he was assassinated.

Edward Snowden: “I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things… I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded.”

...hello + welcome!....FAIR USE NOTICE: This site may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..... For more information please visit:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107

See also: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

This blog is for for regular updates + info connected to recent UFO sightings, ALIEN RACES, ILLUMINATI, 911, 7/7, CHEMTRAILS, MORGELLONS [98% OF WORLDS POPULATION HAS MORGELLONS DISEASE], MIND CONTROL {MK ULTRA.MANNEQUIN etc.}, ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, JOHN LEAR, ALEX COLLIER, PROJECT CAMELOT, PROJECT AVALON, MICHAEL TSARION, JORDAN MAXWELL, PRESTON NICHOLS, AL BIELEK, STEWART SWERDELOW, DUNCAN CAMERON, WILLIAM COOPER, PHIL SCHNEIDER, David Wilcock, FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, BILLY MEIER, MAX IGAN, STEW WEBB, "Democracy Now!", Henry Makow, Linda Moulton-Howe, Dan Burisch, Webster Tarpley, Brother Nathaniel, Timothy Good, Miles Johnson, Jim Marrs, John Hutchison, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, Dr. John Hall, Edward Snowden, Vladimir Putin, John Lennon, Bob Zimmerman + many more who can only be described as heroes...

Wordpress: VICTIMS OF THE STATE https://butlincat.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/butlincat

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/butlin.cat.9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7

......Namaste.....John Graham - butlincat

Jai guru deva om जय गुरुदेव ॐ











Thursday, 29 September 2016

THE CAROL WOODS COVERUP: THE CHRONIC TARGETING AND CRIMES WORSEN BY GOVERNMENT CONNECTED SHILLS 28 SEPT. 16

carolwoods
 
Please see below, under the video etc. links, the latest update from whistleblower and ex-UK Government Social Worker Level 3 and Child Protection Officer Ms. Carol Woods, received 28 September 2016, [and before].

While the more recent updates from Ms. Woods may concentrate on the more current ID frauds and similar relating to her at her present abode, it must be fully understood that these actions, by parties known and unknown, are seemingly being enacted as a direct result of Ms. Woods reporting, or attempting to report, certain findings when employed by a UK town council as a senior Level 3 Social Worker, and Child Protection Officer, as described within the videos and radio broadcasts that follow these paragraphs, entitledIMPORTANT VIDEOS”.  The massive corruption that is described, has so far gone unchecked, and ignored wholesale by whichever UK government agency it is reported to, which is clearly described within the videos.
More crimes and misdemenours committed against Ms. Woods include: 

the theft of her home [as happened also to Patrick Cullinane, Len Lawrence, Joseph Henry [multiple houses stolen], Tom Crawford, Barbara Hofschroer, and so many more],

at least 5 separate enforced incarcerations in mental hospital units for no earthly good reason – one excuse used  for such incarcerations being that Ms. Woods was mentally “deluded” in her findings of utter corruption within a Lancs. council – her latest incarceration being between November 2015 and Febuary 2016. Carol was also forced to take psychotropic drugs against her will during these hospital stays, and was threatened with re-arrest before her leaving the “Cygnet” unit, Lancs. in Febuary 2016.

fake IDs used [for example: for expensive commercial criminal frauds], 

chronic gangstalking and/or harrassment by government connected sources,

home burglaries,

the inflicting of tracking devices upon her motor vehicle, and also numerous attempted thefts of that vehicle, and the attempted destruction of her motor vehicle, 

enforced “bankruptcy" [with no paperwork or evidence or anything]

Many more seriously criminal activities exist, committed against this lone female, which have been reported accordingly to no avail, along with her discoveries as a Level 3 Social Worker and Child Protection Officer. All of what is described, especially within the videos and related data below is a public scandal, and equally as disgusting is that nothing being done about any of it by any UK government employee contacted, from the Prime Minister down, let alone the heads of police forces and MPs!

IMPORTANT VIDEOS 

1] PLAYLIST [3 videos]: EXPOSING FAKE SOCIAL WORKERS ETC. 06 Febuary 2016

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCT5hwoao38ThHG5Y6q3GSp_hsTwMK2UD

2] Please listen to this vital radio show interview with Ms. Woods from the 12 March 2016

www.mixcloud.com/TheFreedomTalkRadioNetwork/lancashire-greater-manchester-harrow-councils-cops-crime-coruption-carol-woods-whistleblower/

3] CAROL WOODS WHISTLEBLOWER ON RADIO lancashire police corruption county council 06 Febuary 2016

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomtalkradioscotland/2016/02/21/andys-sunday-night-show-with-guest 

4] CRIMINAL BRITAIN

SriLankerC SriLankerC 24 April 2016
 

6] Carol Woods Social Worker Unlawfully Incarcerated In Psychiatric Gulag  https://youtu.be/-sMukHhkl4o   – 16 April 2016 by  GeorgeGreekTrucker 

Google CAROL WOODS

Lancs Police and IAN M FISHER   28 Sept. 16

Dear HMIC, you may recall (I hope you do) that I am the subject of serious matters involving Lancashire police which matters I was aghast to see seemed to be compounded by such as RICHARD SPEDDING working in conflict of interests for HMIC given his seniority in Lancs police and totally corrupt in my cast experience. I am Carol Woods Ms (I will add that the harassment over the last 5 days has been intense so for 3 of those days I did not go out. Obviously I cannot stay indoors for ever. I will send CC the email I sent to CLIVE GRUNSHAW's office which outlines the harassment and manufacturing of "crime" said to be committed by me so they can all re-write and act again what went so wrong for them 7/11/15.)
This matter I now bring to your attention: in my book Vol (Altar of Corruption) I describe IAN MICHAEL FISHER Head of Legal Services for the county council AND police which is denied in writing BUT I have the cogent evidence to show they continue to lie. The motive in writing that to me was because in my claim 2402412/04 I had IMFisher UNDER OATH on a witness stand claim, after being told to answer my question, if he did or not, that he did represent the police as well as the county (illegal). Writing to me meant that I made that up and my witnesses were liars. They did not know what I had to prove he did represent the police as well. I describe him as looking like a burglar having spent his ill-gotten gains on a cheap ill-fitting suit. I now see IM FISHER via the Internet and it is not the one posing as him in MY claim and under oath. That then is more than perjury I think: the statement I have of IMF from my claim (another decision given in my favour then changed to not in my favour and another never registered in public records with PAYOLA involved) shows him to be a perjurer AND IMPOSTOR. That is something else MIKE TODD GMP saw from MY file which was passed to him via Judge David Williams now retired but passed on 22 Nov 2007. Another reason Mike Todd was silenced. This is public interest you will agree. Does the real IMF actually know what was going on in his name? Does he know I have his perjury and fraud admitted? Is that why the IMF on the stand in my claim (Jan 2005)  said that he didn't know what his staff got up - because he wasn't IMF who would have known? I wait to be interviewed. I am sure that one reason I was "arrested" and "disappeared" in Nov 2015 was because I was on my way to hand to you a doc. compiled by me with photos of police actions on serious organised crime. No one has what I have gathered. I will send you what I sent Grunshaw today and a bit of the doc I want to get to someone with the photos: how can I do that and stay safe? Carol Woods Ms.

Lancs W'blower invites arrest for posing as self  26 Sept. 16

The email below has been sent out and this will be printed off tomorrow and sent by fax; this is my invite to you: liars, perjurers, bullies and worse FOUND OUT now trying to cover for old parasites such as AGNES JACKSON 26 Fell View LA2 9RP, JUNE WILLIAMS 30 Fell View and others who pose as me FOR GAIN. I will say that none of those old thieves and fraudsters had
Continues @ https://butlincat.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/the-carol-woods-coverup-the-chronic-targeting-and-crimes-continue-by-government-connected-shills-28-sept-16/