- 75-Year-Old Farmer Plow's Prince's Symbol Into Corn Field
- Farmer Mows 'Purple Grain' Tribute to Prince
- Prince's Team Sought Addiction Doctor's Help, Lawyer Says
- Attorney: Doctors Were Trying to get Prince into Rehab
- Prince's Family Heads to Court to Settle Estimated $300M Estate
- Prince Harry Marks Countdown to the Invictus Games
- Prince's Family Surrounded by Media as They Enter Court
- Prince Death Investigation Focuses on Prescription Painkillers, Doctor
- Listen to the Control Tower Allow Prince's Emergency Landing
- Parade of Salutes for Prince as Family, Friends Celebrate His Life
- Questions Remain of Final Weeks Before Prince's Death
- Prince Fans Receive Gifts From His Estate
- PREVIEW: Prince: Life + Death of an Icon
- Remembering the Prince, the King of Purple
- Sheriff: No Reason to Believe Prince's Death Was a Suicide
- Obama Reacts to News of Prince's Death
- Watch Minnesota Sen. Franken Praise 'Icon' Prince, in Senate
What we now know is that an unidentified man made a call to 911 at 9:43 a.m. after finding Prince dead.
Read the full 911 transcript below:
Dispatcher: “911, where is your emergency?”source: http://yourblackworld.net/2016/04/22/911-caller-at-paisley-park-to-dispatcher-yes-its-prince/
Unidentified Male: “Hi there, um, what’s the address, here? Yea we need an ambulance right now.”
Unidentified Male: We have someone who is unconscious.
Dispatcher: OK, what’s the address?
Unidentified Male: Um, we’re at Prince’s house.
Dispatcher: OK, does anybody know the address? Is there any mail around that you could look at?
Unidentified Male: Yea, yea, OK, hold on.
Dispatcher: OK, your cellphone’s not going to tell me where you’re at, so I need you to find me an address.
Unidentified Male: Yea, we have um, yea, we have um, so, yea, um, the person is dead here.
Dispatcher: OK, get me the address please.
Unidentified Male: OK, OK, I’m working on it.
Dispatcher: Concentrate on that.
Unidentified Male: And the people are just distraught.
Dispatcher: I understand they are distraught, but —
Unidentified Male: I’m working on it, I’m working on it.
Dispatcher: OK, do we know how the person died?
Unidentified Male: I don’t know, I don’t know.
Unidentified Male: Um, so we’re, we’re in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and we are at the home of Prince.
Dispatcher: You’re in Minneapolis?
Unidentified Male: Yea, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Dispatcher: You’re sure you are in Minneapolis?
Unidentified Male: That’s correct.
Dispatcher: OK, have you found an address yet?
Unidentified Male: Yea, um, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry I need, I need the address here?
Unidentified Female: 7801.
Unidentified Male: 7801.
Dispatcher: 7801 what?
Unidentified Male: Paisley Park, we are at Paisley Park.
Dispatcher: You’re at Paisley Park, OK, that’s in Chanhassen. Are you with the person who’s …
Unidentified Male: Yes, it’s Prince.
Unidentified Male: The person.
Dispatcher: OK, stay on the line with me.
Unidentified Male: OK
Ridgeview Ambulance dispatcher: Ambulance, Shirley.
Dispatcher: Carver with the transfer for Paisley Park Studios, 78.
Ambulance dispatcher: Paisley Park Studios, OK.
Dispatcher: 7801 Audubon Road.
Ambulance dispatcher: OK.
Dispatcher: We have a person down, not breathing.
Ambulance dispatcher: Down, not breathing.
Unidentified Male: He’s, he’s —
Dispatcher: We’re going to get everybody, go ahead with the transmittal sir.
(Carver County Dispatcher 2 comes on line)
Ambulance dispatcher: Yea, Kayley, this is Shirley at Ridgeview. You can cancel anybody going to Aubudon, confirmed DOA.
Dispatcher 2: OK, thank you.
Ambulance dispatcher: All right, thanks, bye.